Hello, here's our new family blog. We're looking forward to sharing photos and stories or whatever so we can keep in touch with you better. Send us a post or two...
Friday, July 18, 2008
Diana's baptism
Here's a cute picture of Diana when she was baptized. March 29,2008.
You updated yea!! Diana looks beautiful!! It was so super great to see you guys last night..you both look amazing! I sure love you. Boy do we have a long list of places to try good thing we have the rest of our lives to go.
4 comments:
pretty Diana!
I see you've figured out to make new posts! I forgot to show you when you over last week.
Elizabeth Brock!!! Looking marvelous, and what a lovely family. I hope all is well with you and feel free to visit my blog anytime!
You updated yea!! Diana looks beautiful!! It was so super great to see you guys last night..you both look amazing! I sure love you. Boy do we have a long list of places to try good thing we have the rest of our lives to go.
I know it was on Thursday but we all wanted to wish MS> Diana a very Happy Birthday! I can not believe she is 9....where has the time gone??!!
Post a Comment